Fresh from the oven is a bread baking group that has been running for a couple of years now. As of February 2012 the format is changing from a group run from a private blog to a monthly blogging event that anyone can take part in as often (or as little) as they want. The format of the challenges remains the same however. So if you want to improve your bread baking skills then this is the blogging event for you.
This monthly blogging event is being run by myself and Michelle (of Utterly Scrummy food for families). At the beginning of each month we will have guest hosts setting bread baking challenges for you and at the end of the month myself and Michelle will take it in turns to post a round up of all the entries on our blogs.
To participate each month all you need to do is:
- Visit purely food or utterly scrummy food for families to see who is guest hosting and who is publishing the round up
- Visit the guest hosts blog to find the monthly challenge recipe
- Have a go at baking this months bread and blog about it (at any time during the month but on the 28th at the latest)
- Mention fresh from the oven in your post and include a link to my FFTO main page, if I am publishing the round up (see here if Michelle is rounding up)
- Include a link to the guest host’s blog post announcing this month’s challenge.
- Please email a photo (saved as a jpg, no bigger than 500px x 500px ) and a link to your post to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by midinight (GMT) 28th of the month to have your post included in the monthly round up.
- If you do not have a blog but still want to take part, email us a photo of your bread and you will be included in the round up.
- If you are on twitter, please use the hash tag #freshfromoven to tweet about the challenge.
- Check back here at the end of the month to see the round up of all that months entries.